Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Fa La La -- For Crafty Sentiments

It's Tuesday, and the start of the last challenge of the year for the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog.   Our theme, which will be a 3-week long challenge, is "Happy New Year."  

I used a fun image to make my holiday card --



These 2 adorable owls are digi images, available in the Crafty Sentiments store.  The image is "Hootie - Christmas Carol."   I colored the 2 owls with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils.  

I used 2 sizes of an oval stitched die from Die-namics to cut out the Hootie image.   The music/snowflake die cut is from Simon Says Stamp.  All papers on this card are from Close To My Heart.

I hope you can join our "Happy New Year" challenge, and celebrate the holiday with us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamping -- Christmas
Christmas Card Challenges -- ATG
Come and Get It Challenge -- Christmas
The Pencil Case -- Heartfelt Challenge (2 lovey dove owls)
My Time to Craft -- Christmas Animals

8 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the cute carolers. Thanks for playing along at The Christmas Card challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love that music die you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards Challenges and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the music and snowflake on your pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. me again ;)
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute, the caroling birds are adorable! Thanks for joining in (again!) at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this month. Hope to see you back here again in 2016. Happy holidays. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete