Thursday, October 20, 2016

Let's Celebrate! an MHK Designs New Release (day 5)

Today is the final day of new releases at MHK Designs.  It's been a great few days, and I've so enjoyed it! Today's new release is perfect for New Year's Eve, and it makes for a party on a card. You'll see what I mean....

This is New Year Greetings...



I printed the fun, vintage party couple on some bright red card stock.  I chose one of the sentiments from the New Year Greetings set on bright green card stock. Then, it was time to really liven things up.  The designer papers are from MHK Designs, cut out with various circle dies from Lifestyle Crafts. They're the Simply Seasonal collection. Champagne glasses cut out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store, and a bit of gold glimmer trim from Close To My Heart finished out the card.

Sets used:


That's it for this week's releases.  I've had such a good time, and I hope you have, too!  I'll be back again tomorrow for the start of the MHKDesigns October/November challenge.  Please join us!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- October Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, cheery card! I've enjoyed all your release cards! Your teammate, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold strip down the side...adds a nice touch :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bright, colorful New Year's card! That gold strip is perfect here!

    ReplyDelete