Thursday, February 9, 2017

Whooo Loves You? for Imagine That! Digistamp

It's Thursday, and it's time for some inspiration on the Imagine That! Digistamp blog.  It's also my 5th chemotherapy treatment day (out of 6 -- getting close!).  There have been some adorable Valentine's Day sets released recently in the Imagine That! Digistamp store.  You can find them here. I used one of the new sets, and one of the new digi paper packs to create a treat bag to fill with some chocolates to take to the chemo nurses today:



This delightful treat bag, cut out on my Silhouette Cameo, uses the Owl Always Love You digital stamp set.   This is the pre-colored male owl from the set.  The fun hearts paper behind him is from the Tweet on You digital paper set.

I've been trying to use my Cricut Explore more.  I've figured out how to upload JPEG's and PNG's into the machine, then use the print and cut feature.  I did that to cut out the owl and branch he's sitting on. 

Imagine That! Digistamp products used:



Check out the rest of the great inspiration on the Imagine That! Digistamp blog today.  Don't forget about the monthly challenge going on.  If you use an Imagine That! Digistamp image, you can win an awesome frog image!  It's perfect for Valentine's Day, weddings, sweethearts, spring, etc. There's also an awesome Imagine That! Digistamp Facebook group to check out.  There, you'll find freebies, more inspiration, notices of sales, and some great friendships!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Great color combos!
    Thinking of you, keep strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this on FB and I absolutely adore it! I love the cute Owl and pretty colors!!
    Such a fun treat!! Awesome job!!
    Prayers & Hugs
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie this is such a great treat bag and I'm sure the staff will love it. Almost there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! What an adorable treat bag! Love it!

    ReplyDelete