Sunday, June 24, 2018

Cinderella -- Guest Designing at The Outlawz Sunday Challenge

Happy Sunday, stamping friend!  I'm guest designing again this Sunday at The Outlawz for their Sunday Songs & Rhymes Challenge.  I was there last week, too, and I had so much fun.  

This week, the song is Lavenders Blue.  It's a modern Cinderella song.  So, what better than Cinderella's shoe, right?



I used an SVG cutting file from The Cutting Cafe to make this high heel shaped card.  The papers are a stack from DCWV.   I found the Cinderella quote on line, but I'm sure she said it!  The embellishment is from Close To My Heart.

There's not much else to say about this card.  It rather speaks for itself.

I want to thank Lynn Cupido and the rest of the team for the opportunity to guest design both this week and last week.  I had a wonderful time, and I know I'll be back participating in more Outlawz Sunday Challenges!  Thanks for the wonderful opportunity!  

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs -- ATG
Cards 4 Gals -- Summer Sunny Days
Creative Knockouts -- for the Girls
D.L. Art -- June Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Great shoe cut out. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super shaped card! (Shoe lover here!!) I adore the quote.
    Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shaped card. Love the colours.

    Thanks for joining us in our week 25 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles

    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete