Saturday, February 16, 2019

Love You -- Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge

It's Saturday! Yea!  Even though I've been retired for a few months now, Saturday is still my favorite day of the week.  It's a day to sleep in, make pancakes, and relax a bit more than I have time for during the week.

I've been participating each month in the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge.  This month, Di Carubia, of Di's Digi Stamps, was the sponsor (thanks, Di)!  She provided the darling image for this card:



This is Ava, colored with Copic markers, then fussy cut.   I printed her very small, so I could fit her on a heart.  The coloring was a challenge!

The papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The paper behind Ava is from the Roses Are Red collection. The other 2 designer papers are from the Hearts in Love collection. 

I used the current sketch at the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge to create this card.  Here's the sketch:


The silver foil trim and the sentiment stamp are both from Close To My Heart, as are the heart dies that I used.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party

1 comment: