Friday, August 14, 2020

Yappy Birthday -- for Bugaboo Stamps

It's Friday!!!!! It's Freebie Friday!  and it's a Yappy good time because today's freebie is a pup!  Yea!  It just keeps getting better and better!  I'm so excited!  It's a Yappy day for sure!  Every Friday, there's a new freebie at Bugaboo Stamps.  You can find it for free for a week, so go grab it while you can!  color it up and enter it in our challenge.  A new one starts tomorrow at Catch the Bug

Today's Bugaboo Stamps freebie is Pup Balloons:



Cute, isn't he?  I think Pup Balloons is perfect for anyone with a dog, but also good for a child.  I might even use this for my husband's birthday card from our dog.  He gets one from him every year. We're funny that way.

I colored Pup Balloons with Copic markers.  The Yappy Birthday sentiment is from Crafter's Companion.  It's part of a larger photopolymer stamp set. I used a piece of Celebrate paper from We Are 3 Digital Shop, and some Nuvo Vintage drops in two different colors to finish it off.

I hope you can check out what the other talented designers did with this cute Pup Balloons digi  today over at Catch the Bug.  Then, enter our challenges.  You could win some more wonderful digis, and I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies -- ATG
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party
Crafty Animals -- ATG
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, I love it! Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Julie! Love your coloring on the balloons and your paper choices are marvelous. :-D Thanks so much for playing along in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck and come play again.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete