Saturday, October 10, 2020

I Love Fall -- for The Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode

 I do love Fall!  So, today's challenge over at the Outlawz Saturday Paper ala mode Challenge is perfect.  The theme is Woodland, and this time of year, that can mean only one thing to me -- Fall! However, it can be interpreted however you'd like it to.  It might be a great time to make some Christmas cards with trees on them.  That would fit the theme! 

Challenges over at Paper ala Mode run for two weeks.  Bonnie, at We Are 3 Digital Shop, is our sponsor all year.  She gives a nice gift certificate to a winner at the end of every challenge.

With the Woodland theme in mind, here's my card for the challenge:


  The mushroom images are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. The mushrooms come in both black & white and pre-colored.  I used the black & white versions, coloring them with Spectrum Noir Triblend markers. 

The papers on this card, also from We Are 3 Digital Shop, are part of the Autumn Woodlands Collection.  The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty - Fall collection

The woodland mouse is a die from Scrapman.  He's looking for somewhere warm to live this winter.  I hope it's not my house!  The stitched oval dies are from Queen & Company. 

I hope you can join us these next 2 weeks at Saturday Paper ala Mode for our Woodland challenge.  I'd love to see what you create! 

No comments:

Post a Comment