Monday, January 18, 2021

Oh Deer! Winter is Here! For Bugaboo Stamps

Here we are in the coldest days of winter where I will.  Often it is well below zero, with temperatures too cold to snow.  The good news is, the weather is perfect for staying in and crafting!

I'm posting today for Bugaboo Stamps.  On the Catch the Bug Blog, it's Anything But a Card day. When I was trying to decide my project for today, I decide on a tag that I could easily tuck inside a card.  I have a young friend I often send cards to. I thought she might enjoy this tag:


I've colored this deer up every season.  I think he is so darn cute! He's only $1.00 in the Bugaboo Store

I colored the Deer with Copic markers, then computer generated the sentiment.  The plaid paper is from We Are 3 Digital Shop. It is one of the Winter Plaid papers.  The tag is cut out with a die set from Sue Wilson Designs. 

Check out what the other designers have made for Anything But a Card today, over on the Catch the Bug Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment