Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Love You -- for Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps

 It's my day to post on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog. Our theme all month is "All You Need is Love".  There is a blog challenge going on using that theme, and we'd love to have you join us!

For my inspiration card this week, I used the lovely image, Love is In the Air, colored with Spectrum Noir Tricolor Brush markers. 



The lovely heart border was a die I found in my stash, and I have forgotten who it is by.  I think perhaps, it's by Technique Tuesday, but I'm not sure. The "Love You" sentiment is by Spellbinders.

We have challenges both on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog, and In the CCK Facebook Group.  I'd love to see you linked up at either -- or both.  You'll find lots of wonderful images that fit our "All You Need is Love" theme in the GJZCCK Etsy Shop.


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party

5 comments:

  1. What a beauty! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Julie, I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART February 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Love your colors and card design. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. on! I love the colours you have used on this card, and your colouring is spot-on!Thankyou for sharing with us this time, at the Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete