Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Sweet Bunny -- for Ching-Chou Kuik

 Greetings, everyone!  I am posting today on the Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge & Inspiration BlogWe have a new challenge getting underway on the CCK blog.  This month, our theme is 4-legged friends.  My 4-legged friends mean as much to me as some of me 2-legged friends, so I highly approved of this theme!

There are some wonderful images in the GJZCCK Etsy Shop that are perfect for this theme, including Sweet Bunny, which I used on this card: 

I used the black & white version here of Sweet Bunny, then colored it with Copic markers.   I cut her out and backed her with nesting dies by Crafter's Companion.  The stitched background is a die from Diamond Press.  The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with banner die by Crafter's Companion. I used my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper on this, too.

You'll find wonderful inspiration on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog, so check there often.  You'll find another challenge and more inspiration in the CCK Facebook group


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
613 Ave. Create -- Spring
Crafty Calendar -- Spring or Easter
D.L. Art -- April Linky Party
Promarker Challenge -- Animal Antics

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely image and beautifully coloured..Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring of this wonderful image. Such vibrant colours! Your die pierced background is stunning! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and hope you will join us again
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely! Gorgeous colours and image. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring, on this gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining us at PASSION FOR MARKERS xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured image and fab layout. Thanks for joining in my challenge at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete