Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Luxury Purple -- for Ching-Chou Kuik

 It's Tuesday, and it's my day to post on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog. I love my Tuesdays on the blog! 

For my inspiration card today, I used the beautiful image, Luxury Purple.  It comes in a black & white version, that I used here.  There is also a partially colored version that may interest you.

I colored Luxury Purple with Copic markers and Spectrum Noir markers, then fuzzy cut the image.  I backed her on a die cut by Spellbinders.  The pretty flowered paper is by Crafter's Companion.  I computer generated the sentiment and placed it on a die by Crafter's Companion -- cut twice.  The gems are from my stash. 

For another challenge, and more inspiration, visit the CCK Facebook group


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party
Colour Crazy Challenge -- ATG with a hand colored image

6 comments:

  1. Wow what beautiful colouring and love the colour combo thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, love the purple! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy challenges good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring! And the 2 colors together look great! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab colouring of that pretty image, Julie and a lovely colour combo too! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card Julie. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looking card with sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at PFM this week and a new challenge is soon up for you to enjoy!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete