Sunday, December 5, 2021

Christmas Nuthatch -- for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

 It's the first Sunday in the month, and it's time for a new challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Challenges run for 2 weeks, and are always Anything Goes!  Anything!  Whatever you're creating, we'd like to see it. 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Fred She Said Designs. Thanks, Fred!   I love the Nuthatch that I had the chance to design with for today's challenge. 


The pre-colored image on this was so excellent that I knew I wouldn't exceed it. So, this is pre-colored and pre-shaded.  I used a set of dies for a mini slimline card by Spellbinders Papers Arts. The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion.

The winter branches background paper is by We Are 3 Digital Shop. It is from the Holly Berries Collection

The royal blue crinkle ribbon is from D.L. Art.  You'll find it in Diana's shop here

I hope you can join us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Remember, it's always Anything Goes.  I'd love to see you win at $10 gift certificate from the Fred She Said Store




I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
12 Months of Christmas -- AT Christmas

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Julie. The paper perfectly matches the images and I love mini slimline choice on the card. ~ Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! I can't believe how well the papers compliment this little nuthatch. It's a fabulous card! Have a great week!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete