Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Cafe -- an All Dressed Up Stamps New Release

 Hey, hey, crafty friends! It's new release day at All Dressed Up Stamps!  There are 3 new releases.  I was fortunate enough to be able to play with Cafe. It's the perfect image for Fall & Winter (or dog lovers). 

Here's what I created with Cafe

I colored Cafe with Copic markers.  I realized I had sized her to perfectly fit on a mini slimline card, so that's what I created.  There's a bit of ink blending on the card base, then a piece of snowflake paper from AMB Illustrations.  I used a couple stitched mini slimline dies from Queen & Company.  The sentiment is a stamp from Hero Arts.  I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I added some drip drops from Taylored Expressions to finish off the card.

Check out the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group, and the All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge blog for more great New Release inspiration! 



No comments:

Post a Comment