Thursday, December 22, 2022

Winter Pups-- a New Release for All Dressed Up Stamps

 Hello, my craft friends!  It's almost Christmas.  Are you ready?

Today the Dressy Girls are featuring this month's new releases at All Dressed Up Stamps.  You'll find inspiration both in the ADU Facebook Group, and on the challenge blog

As you may know, or suspect from the name of my blog, I am a huge dog lover.  When Wendy released Winter Pups, I was absolutely thrilled, and knew I had to create with it. 

Here's my interpretation of Winter Pups:


I colored Winter Pups with Copic markers.  It was so fun to color! Then I die cut the image with a Spellbinders dotted rectangle die.  The papers are from Crafter's Companion. The snowflake embellishments are from Hero Arts.

I hope you check out the rest of the inspiration, and don't forget that All Dressed Up Stamps has 2 challenges each month.  I'd love to see what you create!


No comments:

Post a Comment