Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Let's Party -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

 Here we are!  It's February, the month of love.  I've been making Valentine's Cards and have most of them that I need done. 

It's February, and that means there is a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group.  The challenge starts today, February first, and goes all month.  The theme this month is Celebrations.  There are many, many images in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop that would work for this theme.  Treat yourself to something new, color it up, and join our challenge!

I used one of the images in the Dogs in Shades set to create this:

I love that adorable pooch!  And, as you can see, it doesn't take much to color her up. I colored her with Copic markers.  The sentiment is computer generated. 

The papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are the Muddy Paws papers.

I hope you can join us this month for the Celebrations challenge at ADU Facebook group.  I'd love to see what you create! 




No comments:

Post a Comment