Saturday, April 1, 2023

Springtime! For All Dressed Up Stamps

 Hello!  Thanks for stopping by. It's April 1, so a new challenge starts today in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group -- no fooling! This month's theme is Die cuts &/or Punches.  You can have fun with that one! There are many, many darling images to choose from in the ADU Etsy Shop.

I am longing for spring, but Mother Nature is pulling an April Fool's joke on us today.  We have 8 fresh inches of snow, and it's still coming down.  My wish for warmer weather and warm sunshine compelled me to use the image For You on my card for this month's challenge.  Isn't she adorable?

Since the challenge theme is Die cuts/& or punches.  I used multiple die cuts on this card.  I die cut the For You image, then cut the 2 frames (all Lawn Fawn dies).  The cute pink flowers were on my desk left over from another card I made.  They are by Concord & Ninth.  I used some dew drops in the centers of the flowers.

I hope you can join us this month in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group!




No comments:

Post a Comment