Friday, March 22, 2024

Garden Wheelbarrow -- A New Release at All Dressed Up Stamps

 Hello, crafty friends!   I hope you are enjoying March.  

Today is New Release day at All Dressed Up Stamps.  There are 3 new releases this month, and the talented design team has inspiration for you in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group and on the ADU Challenge blog

I had the pleasure of designing with the digital stamp, Garden Wheelbarrow.   I couldn't help myself.  I love to color rusty things:

I colored Garden Wheelbarrow with Copic markers.  I love  all the pretty flowers in this wheelbarrow! 

I stamped the sentiment with a stamp set from Hero Arts.  The pretty spring papers are from Newton's Nook.  I cut the Garden Wheelbarrow image out with double stitched dies from The Scrappimg Cottage.  The watering can die is by Crafter's Companion.

Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment