Wednesday, June 12, 2024

A Time to Celebrate -- for The Paper Shelter

I'm back on The Paper Shelter's design team!  I am so excited to be back! There are weekly challenges I'm hoping you'll participate in, and I'll be posting for The Paper Shelter's challenge every 2nd week. 

There are often great sales and special offers at The Paper Shelter.  It's always a great time to check out the store.

The challenge that starts today and runs for a week is "A Time to Celebrate".  There are lots of great occasions to celebrate!

Did you know that The Paper Shelter now has coloring books and papers?  I used a page from the Flowers PDF Coloring Book.  There are 24 pages in this book! Here's what I created: 


I colored the Flowers coloring page with a combination of Copic and Olo markers.  It was so fun to color this beauty!  I then fussy cut the Flower image and placed it on a couple of die cuts, and used a die cut Celebrate for the sentiment.  A few jewels finished the card.

I hope you can join us for The Paper Shelter's 'Time to Celebrate' challenge. Use a Paper Shelter digi and win 6 products of your choice!  Use any other image and win 3 TPS products! Get coloring and enter! 


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenge -- Summertime colors
Make My Monday -- B is for "Bright"
Beautiful Blossoms -- ATG floral

2 comments:

  1. Wow Love the beautiful colors that just make your card pop!! An all-around gorgeous card!! Thank You for sharing with us over at Make My Monday. Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bouquet and card colors!
    We always love to see your flowers at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Thank you for sharing with us!
    xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete