Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Sweet Summertime -- for The Paper Shelter Challenge

 Hello, crafty friends!  Thanks for stopping by today.  It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge blog.  This week, the theme is Sweet Treats.  Sweet! 

For the challenge I used an image from the kit, The Sweetest Watermelon. Isn't she sweet?


I colored The Sweetest Watermelon with Copic markers.  The watermelon background is a layering stencil from Taylored Expressions.  I also used Taylored Expressions products to cut out the image and to finish the card off with a few sparkles.   I computer generated the sentiment. 

The Paper Shelter has great prizes for their challenges!  If you use a Paper Shelter image and win, you win 6 products of your choice!  Use another brand stamp and win 3 TPS products of your choice.  How generous is that?!?

I hope you join in on challenge #604, Sweet Treats

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges -- Summer colors
D.L. Art -- ATG

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card my friend.

    Thank you for joining the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY AND JULY 2024 LINKY CHALLENGE

    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is sweet in every sense! 😆😆😆
    I love the watermelon!!!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete