Saturday, June 8, 2013

Butterflies and Sunshine -- for Silhouette Challenges

It's my first post for Silhouette Challenges blog and I couldn't be more excited to be here! This is a great group of ladies working very hard to make this fairly new challenge blog a success.  If you are like challenges and have a Silhouette, PLEASE play along!  And if you need any help learning how, there's tons of help to be found from any of these ladies on the design team.  They are the BEST!

This month's challenge is Print and Cut.  Hmm. Well.  I had never used that feature on my Silhouette before, so you see, already I'm learning.  So, with some help from fellow DT members, and using this tutorial from Joy of Joy's Life (she's another of my bosses. I work on her design team), I've figured out the basics of P&C.  I've got more to learn, obviously, and more ideas to try out swirling around in this brain of mine for a day with a little spare time, but for now, here's my print and cut project for Silhouette Challenges:


I used white American Crafts cardstock.  Everything is print and cut except for the sentiment.  The "Hello, Sunshine" is a stamp from the Joy's Life Pun in the Sun stamp set.

That's it for this post.  I also have a masculine card posted today, and it's on Joy's Life, too.  Now hurry off to make something for our Print and Cut challenge! You have until June 30.  Have fun!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
D.L. Art Thursday Linky Party-- anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge -- anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty!

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. I love the patterns and what a great designs.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your butterfly card!!! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very BEAUTIFUL!! Great to have you on the team!! Yiipepe!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job on the Butterflies. Pretty Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Your butterflies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet. I love those butterflies, great design-- Have a happy week!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at SACC!

    ReplyDelete