Thursday, February 20, 2014

You are foxy! For 3 Girl JAM

Happy Thursday, my sweet friends.  It's my day to post on the 3 Girl JAM blog.  I love to make 3D projects.  So, when planning my DT assignment for today, I decided on a 3D bag for a co-worker who's birthday is coming up next week.  


I found this pattern in the Silhouette Online Store.  It will fit a gift certificate and a few chocolates just perfectly.
Isn't that Foxy Flair button the cutest?  Here's a close up of it:


You can find this Flair button, and other equally fun ones, in the 3 Girl JAM Store.  You'll also find this London Blue crinkle ribbon, from the Wine & Jewels Bundle, along with many other beautiful colors in the 3 Girl JAM Store.
Ready to do some shopping of your own? Use discount code JO10 to save 10% off ANYTHING in the store!
And, don't forget about the "Things I Love" Challenge going on all month on the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog.

2 comments:

  1. Just peeking in on you to say hi and let you know how much I love this little box!!! Super cute my friend…the flair is GREAT. Warm hugs from your NC pal!

    ReplyDelete