Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Brrr Baby! for Crafty Sentiments

It's Tuesday, and it's time for a new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog.   This week's theme is always popular -- it's Anything Goes!

Since it's January, and I live in Wisconsin, I decided to go with a Winter-themed card.  There are so many delightful snowman stamps in the Crafty Sentiments Designs Store!



I used rubber stamp Having Fun on this card, coloring it with Copic markers.  

The card base was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo, with a file found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The sentiment is a stamp from Craftin' Desert Divas.  The bling added to the card base is from my stash.

I hope you join our Anything Goes challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- January Linky Party
Not Just Cards -- ATG
PDE Linky party -- ATG
Marker Pop -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. i totally love the design
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! What a sweet and fun image Having Fun is and I adore your coloring! So gorgeous!

    I also want to stop by and thank you and all the DT of Crafty Sentiments for sponsoring our ATG challenge this week at Outlawz Monday Greetings. We are very appreciative for the continuing support.

    Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute snowman card! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute winter card. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cads this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete