Thursday, March 30, 2017

Welcome Spring - for Imagine That! Digistamp

Hello, and happy Thursday!  It's time for some Thursday inspiration over on the Imagine That! digistamp blog.  Since it's spring, and I recently saw my first robin, I thought I'd make a springtime-themed card to celebrate the occasion!

Those of you keeping up on my chemo journey, I am done with chemo treatments.  Woohoo!  I got Influenza A with the last chemo treatment and it turned into pneumonia.  A week later, I was out of the hospital.  I am still recovering from that ordeal, but feel like I am finally among the living.  Next week, another PET scan will (hopefully) show the cancer is truly in remission, and then it's gaining strength and I'm on my way!  I'm off of work for a couple more months yet because my immune system has gotten so weak, but now that it's spring, I'm hoping to get back to walking and gaining strength quickly.

Speaking of spring, I used the Leesa's Tulip digital stamp set to create this: 


This set comes with 3 digital papers, and I used all three of them on this card.  There are also some sentiments included with Leesa's Tulip,  and I used one of them here.  This is the pre-colored version of Leesa's Tulip.

I used a Sizzix die to make this card, and a butterfly die from Hot Off the Press.

Imagine That! Digistamp products used:


Did you join the monthly challenge in the Creative Playground?  Each month, there's a great free set if you use an Imagine That! Digistamp image.  A new challenge starts soon, so please join in the fun!  There's a great Facebook group you need to check out, too.  You'll find all the fun and information here


3 comments:

  1. Julie, your card is adorable. So sorry to hear about the pneumonia - I really was saying my prayers!!! Hopefully you will be feeling better this weekend when the temps will be rising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card!
    I'm sorry to hear about
    the pneumonia. It's a bad virus!
    I pray for your healing and strength
    in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete