Saturday, November 18, 2017

Christmas Poinsettia -- for Imagine That! Digistamp

Hurray!  It's the weekend!  It's also time for some mid-challenge inspiration at Imagine That! Digistamp's Creative Playground.  Enter any project using an Imagine That! Digistamp image, and get the Reindeer Carols set for free!

I'm trying to get all my Christmas cards made, so I can send them out early in December.  Here's another to add to the stash:


This uses Poinsettia, colored with Copic markers, and Deck the Halls digi papers.  The sentiment is part of the Poinsettia set. 

Imagine That! Digistamp's products used on this card:



I used dies from Stampendous and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon on this card. 

I hope you can join us this month at Imagine That! Digistamp's Creative Playground.  You have until December 1 to link up and win this set... 


1 comment:

  1. Julie that is beautiful. Love the layout over the corner. Have a wonderful weekend - stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete