Monday, November 20, 2017

You Rock! for Path of Positivity Challenge Blog

Hello, all you rockin' craft friends.  Happy Monday!  Today, there's some mid-challenge inspiration going on over on the Path of Positivity Challenge blog. Our theme this month is: Surround Yourself with Music.  

One of our sponsors this month, and the one I had the privilege of using for this challenge, is Imagine That! digistamp.  I had the fun of using Elvis Bear on this Rockin' card! 


I used a pre-printed image of Elvis Bear because he was just too cute with his glittery sunglasses and blue guitar!  The sentiment was computer generated.  The rocker card was found on the Silhouette Design Store and cut out on my Silhouette Cameo.  The awesome star paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles

I grew up in the 60's and 70's, so I'm a child of rock 'n roll.  I'm actually not a fan of Elvis, but play me a good Beatles tune, and I can't sit still!  

I hope you can join our optional themed 'Surround Yourself with Music' this month at Path of Positivity, or enter any positive themed project that you'd like. 

2 comments:

  1. LOL..I absolutely love this!! Super cool & fun!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Julie and a great shape.

    ReplyDelete