Friday, December 8, 2017

A Non-traditional Merry Christmas -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friiiidaaayyy!  The 2nd Friday of December already!  How can this be happening!

It's also the start of a new challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. This week's optional theme is 'Non-traditional Christmas Colors'.  I like this theme as I get tired of the usual red, green, and blue.  I had fun with this one!


I used the digi stamps Christmas Ball with Ribbon (ES-digi12702) and Merry Christmas (ES-digi3206) to create this card. 

I colored Christmas Ball with Ribbon with Copic markers, then fussy cut it. 

The designer papers are digital papers that I found at Snap Click Supply.  The plain colored card stock is from Close To My Heart.  The snowflake stickers are from Hot Off the Press.  The card base is a cutting die from Tattered Lace.  Other circle cutting dies are from Craftin' Desert Divas (scalloped die) and Lifestyle crafts. 

I hope you find time to join us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  I know things are getting busier and busier, but enter anything you make -- I'd love to see it, and we've got great digis that you can win!  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the pretty non-traditional colors!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, your card is gorgeous. Love the shaped card.

    ReplyDelete