Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Joy -- for QKR Stampede Challenge Blog

Another Friday, another week closer to Christmas!  These weeks are flying by!  It's time for another challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge blog, where this week's alternate theme is 'Christmas Cards'.  I've been hard at work sending mine out all week, including this one:


This card uses Eureka Stamps digital image, Christmas Joy (ES-digi6503), colored with gel pens.  I was not very successful with this medium, but it's how we learn, right? 

The die cut deer is one of my Christmas favorites, and I've had it so long I no longer remember who it is by.  The snowflake card base was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.

I hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede for our 'Christmas Card' optional challenge -- or enter anything you'd like.  In 2018, all the QKR Stampede challenges will be Anything Goes, so look for those coming very soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I have the deer die and I believe it is from Sweet Stamps! Don't have it right in front of me to verify, but it's one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, your card is gorgeous. Great dies.

    ReplyDelete