Thursday, January 17, 2019

Monster Party! for Bugaboo Stamps

And the party goes on!At Bugaboo Stamps, we've been celebrating all week with a 9th Birthday celebration, and it's been a Monster Bash!  The fun is all happening at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog. Today's fun is a color challenge.  

I'll show you my card first, featuring the Monsters 4 Block, then the color scheme I used:



I only used one of the 4 monsters in the Monster 4 Block digi set. I put the whole square image in my photo editing software and cropped out all but one image, saving it as a jpg, then it was just a matter of coloring it up with Copic markers and creating the card.

Here's the color photo I used for this card:

My photo turned out a bit dark because of the silver stars on my card.  Sorry about that!  Papers on this card are an old stack from My Mind's Eye. I computer generated the sentiment. 

So, now it's your turn to join in the fun!  It's a color challenge, and seriously, it's hard to NOT find a color in that color photo.  Find a monster image at Bugaboo Stamps and join us.  There are TONS of prizes to be won this week.  If you need a monster image, check out the freebie from last Friday!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- January Linky Party
Digichoosday -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Cute creation Julie. Love those monsters.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/01/03-b-15th-jan-lots-of-love.html. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete