Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Snow Days are the Best Days! for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

I love snow days!  Unfortunately, we've had more days of freezing rain here in NW Wisconsin this year than we've had snow,  but there's still plenty of winter ahead, so I'm not giving up hope. 

Today, I'm posting for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.  Patricia has some of the cutest snowman images, and today's is not exception. This is Snowman Taking Photos:



I colored Snowman Taking Photos with Copic markers.  The sentiment is from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It's from the Snow Days Sentiment Set

The snowy background was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The snowflake banner is from La La Land Crafts. 


Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez -- visit the Facebook Group here! Visit the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez store here, and the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Blog here. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art - January Linky Party
Digichoosday -- ATG
Card Mania Challenges -- Baby Its Cold Outside
Creative Craft Cottage -- Winter
Sweet Stampers -- Winter/Snow
Addicted to Stamps -- Snowman

2 comments:

  1. That stamp is adorable. We will see what today brings us for snow!!! Stay warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete