Friday, November 1, 2019

Peace -- for Sheepski Designs

It's November  1,  and there's a new challenge starting at the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.  Our theme this month is  Christmas is coming (and it is!).

I loved this relatively new image to the SheepSki Design Etsy Shop. and used it  on my card, winter deer:



I created the card by using various distress oxide inks on the background.  Then, I mounted it with a piece of black cardstock.  The snowflake background  is foiled with my  crafters companion foiling machine.

You'll find Winter Deer and other beautiful SheepSki Designs Images in the Etsy Shop.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- Christmas
AUD Sentiments -- ATG with a sentiment
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
CRAFT Challenge -- Winter

6 comments:

  1. Julie that is gorgeous. LOVE that background. I just got a foiling machine and they are so fun. The background is beautiful on the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card love the colour thanks for sharing at Craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie! This is lovely! Your foiled background is just as beautiful as the focal image! Special thoughts of you, and keeping you in my heart. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about a foiling machine and seeing this beautiful card and the effect you have achieved is making me think it's a must for my Christmas list.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful Julie, love your background <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete