Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Ice, Ice Baby -- for SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog

Happy New Year!  2020 has arrived, and we're off and running!  We're also off to a new start on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog, where our theme this month is "square cards".  There, that's an easy one for you!  Images don't have to be by SheepSki Designs, but Andrea has so many wonderful ones, that of course we like to see you using them.  There is also a challenge in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group you can enter.  SheepSki Designs images are required there, but the themes are optional.

For my "square card" DT inspiration, I used the adorable Penguin Pals image to create this:

I colored Penguin Pals with Copic markers, then used a set of Spellbinders dies to make sure the image and the backing were square.

The polar bear and penguin papers are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. She has her annual 12 Days of Christmas going on now, where you can get a different paper that she has designed every day for 12 days.  They are all really cute!

The sentiment is from a really old acrylic set I have from a company that is no longer in business.  The rhinestones are from my stash. I added some icicle Stickles to the penguin's hat and earmuffs to create a bit of sparkle.

And that's it for my square card.  I so hope you join us this month at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.  You have until January 31 to link up!

2 comments:

  1. Julie those penguins are just too cute...but don't encourage this cold weather please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee I love this sentiment for them, what a fab card Julie <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete