Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Love You a Ton -- a New Release at Bugaboo Stamps

Did you know there's a New Release every single Tuesday at Bugaboo Stamps?  Did you know they are 1/2 price for the first week of their release? If you like them, grab them while they're a steal! (Well, digital images are a steal no matter how you look at it, but this is almost like highway robbery!)

Today's New Release is perfect for those upcoming Valentine's Day cards. This is Cute Valentine's Elephant:



I  colored up the Cute Valentine Elephant with some bright Copic markers to emphasize his cuteness.

I created the heart-shaped card base with the largest heart die I have.  I think it may be part of a Lawn Fawn set.  The inner scalloped heart is part of the same set.

I found the pretty pink heart paper at AMB Illustrations.

The sentiment is computer generated, then cut out with a heart die from my stash.  The silver heart stickers are from Paper Wishes.

And, that,  my friends, is today's darling new release at Bugaboo Stamps.  For more great inspiration, check out what the other designers have created with this Cute Valentine Elephant over on the Catch The Bug Blog.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Gem of a Challenge -- ATG
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday --Valentine's Day
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -- ATG
Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes -- silly loves songs

2 comments:

  1. Julie, this sweet little ellie (as my kiddos used to say) makes me smile! You did a fab job on this card! Have a great week!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie your elephant is adorable. The heart shaped card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete