Saturday, June 6, 2020

Butterfly Thank You -- For Bugaboo Stamps

It's Saturday (yea!) and there's a new challenge that starts today at Catch The Bug Challenges.  Today, and for the next week, there is an Anything Goes challenge happening. You could possibly win 10 images from your choice in the Bugaboo Stamps Store!  How great is that?!?

I recently needed a thank you card for friends that made my husband and I a grilled turkey dinner one Saturday afternoon.  Just because they are great people.  So, I looked through the Bugaboo Stamps Store and found the perfect image -- Butterfly Thank You.



I colored the Butterfly Thank You with Lyra Rembrandt pencils on Kraft.  The Butterfly Thank You image comes with a blank image too, so you can fill in whatever sentiment you'd like. 

Once I got the Butterfly Thank You image colored and fussy cut, I needed to find the perfect papers to bring out the colors of the flowers.  I found them at We Are 3 Digital Shop.  These are 2 papers from the Glorious paper pack

Catch the Bug Challenge Blog has a new challenge every Saturday, and there are new fabulous prizes every week.  Come join us! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Lemon Shortbread Challenge -- ATG
TTCRD -- ATG
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -- ATG
Polkadoodles -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. You made a beautiful card. I saw it on Catch the bug blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for sharing and joining the Anything Goes challenge at TTCRD.
    Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again soon.
    Winnie Sorensen - TTCRD DT (https://ourcreativemind.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so numerous sorts of strolling outlines. Aids 4 Mobility incorporates an awesome collection of diverse sorts of strolling outlines. In case you need to purchase at that point fair visit their site and arrange online. shower chair

    ReplyDelete