Monday, June 1, 2020

Love Spring Time-- for All Dressed Up Stamps

June 1 -- how did that happen? I love these springtime months, and they are going fast!  We are barreling towards the summer solstice, and I don't even want to think about what follows that!

June 1 -- that means a new challenge is starting today in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group.  Every month, you will find a challenge there with an easy theme to follow.  You must use an All Dressed Up image to play along, but there are lots of wonderful ones in the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop.  This month's theme is "Use Layers." 

Since spring is my favorite time of the year, I decided to color up the super sweet image, Love Springtime:



I colored Love Springtime with Copic Markers, then cut her out with a die from The Scrapping Cottage.  The butterfly die in the background is a double sided layer die from Crafter's Companion.  The silver butterfly die is from Cheery Lynn.  Here's a close up of the Love Springtime image:

Isn't she so cute?  She seems as happy about springtime as I am!  

I used layers of die cuts on my card to fit the challenge theme, but you can layer up your card however you like.  I hope you join us this month for the 'Use Layers' challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group!  I'd love to see your beautiful creations! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Polkadoodles -- ATG
Crafty Friends Challenge -- Add Embellishments
A Bit More Time to Craft -- ATG

1 comment:

  1. Great card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete