Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Hello Autumn -- for The Paper Shelter Challenge

 It's Wednesday, and every Wednesday, a new challenge starts at The Paper Shelter Challenge blog.  Challenges have a theme, and run for a week.  Today, the theme is "Layer it Up".  I love to play with papers, so I used paper for my layers! Of course, any image will work for this, and we love seeing those Paper Shelter images.  If you are the lucky winner, you'll get a $30 gift certificate to the Paper Shelter Store!!  Otherwise, it's 3 images of your choice.

It's Autumn on the calendar, and leaves are changing and dropping fast where I live, so I was in an Autumn state of mind while coloring and creating my card.  So, I used the darling Autumn is Coming image to create this:

I colored Autumn is Coming with Spectrum Noir Tricolor Markers, and a few Copics.  Doesn't she look happy about the change of seasons?  She must not be the one doing the raking, lol!

I used 5 patterned papers, and they are all from a Crafter's Companion 8x8 Everyday paper pad.  The rectangle dies are from Spellbinders, and all other dies are from Tonic Studios.  The gems are from my stash.

I hope you can join us for our 'Layer it Up' challenge this week at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.  I'd love to see what you create!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- October Linky Party
Colour Crazy Challenge -- ATG with a hand-colored image

7 comments:

  1. A fun image playing in the Autumnal leaves, thanks so much for joining in this months challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a happy card! Love the image and all the lovely leaves. Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy autumnal image, she looks so happy with her rosey cheeks. thanks for sharing with us at we love Chocolate Baroque xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back again, and again, just so beautiful and lovely design too. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and image. So sweet. Thanks for sharing over at Colour crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the Morgan's Artwold Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet card, thanks for joining us at Colour crazy craft challenge.

    ReplyDelete