Sunday, October 3, 2021

Little Autumn Girl -- for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

 It's the first Sunday of the month, and that means I'm posting on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Challenges are always Anything Goes, and it will run for 2 weeks.  For this challenge, our sponsor is All Dressed Up Stamps. With my love of ADU images, it doesn't get much better than that!

I separated out the Three Little Autumn Girls and used one of them for this card:

She is certainly all dressed up for fall!  I colored one of the Three Little Autumn Girls with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers. 

The sentiment is 2 different die cuts.  The 'hello' is part of a 'hello summer' set, and the 'fall' is from a different set. The leaves are some of my favorites, used often on my autumn cards.

The plaid paper is by We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It is one of the Autumn Flannel papers.  A little Timeless Twine finishes off the card. 

I hope you can join us this next two weeks at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Our sponsor is absolutely lovely, with wonderful images, and Anything Goes challenges are so much fun! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. This is an adorable step card, you coloured the sweet girl so beautifully in autumn colours and love the way you matched the to different sentiments dies. Te twine is a cute detail! Beautiful leaves, I think I have them in my stash.
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque October challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable image and card in the rich Autumnal colours, perfect for our October theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and coloured beautifully and love your card design..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and colourful autumn card.
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what a beautiful Autumnal creation Julie I love your choice of image and the colours are so wonderful and deep a smashing card thank you for joining our challenge at WLCB this month
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete