Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Happy Chocolate Cake Day! For The Paper Shelter

 It's National Chocolate Cake Day, and that is certainly worth celebrating!  The Paper Shelter is using it as this week's challenge theme.  Bring on those glorious chocolate confections! The Paper Shelter has many images in the store that will work for this challenge, and we'd love to see them in the challenge.  If you win the challenge, and you use a Paper Shelter image, you receive a $30 gift certificate to the Paper Shelter Store. Otherwise, you win any 3 images of your choice.  Great prizes, any way you look at it!


For today's challenge, I used Birthday Cupcake.  It's a chocolate cupcake, of course!


I colored Birthday Cupcake with Copic markers, then fussy cut it.  I created the stepper card using a deform Sizzix. The gingham and dotted papers are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. I used both Gingham Pastel and Dotted Swiss. The twine is by Tonic Studios.  I also used some Nuvo Drops to finish off the card.

I hope you join in on our Chocolate Cake Challenge this week at The Paper Shelter Challenge. I think I might be craving cake all week!



No comments:

Post a Comment