Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Daisy Fairy -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

 Greetings, friends!  It's June 1 already!  These months go by so fast!  June 1 means a new challenge is starting in the All Dressed Up Stamps facebook group.   Our theme this month is "Pick a color/colors".  Pick your favorites, and join in the challenge! You'll find many fantastic images in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop. The challenge starts today, and runs all month.

I chose the "colors" option for my card.  I like to combine multiple colors together when Copic coloring, instead of always using a color family.  This works particularly well for hair and flowers.  I combined both hair AND flower multiple colors here on this card:


This is Daisy Fairy.  Isn't she the sweetest?  I used shades of pink and yellow on the petals of her dress and flower in her hair (one of my favorite color combos for coloring Copics.) Another favorite combo was used on her hair.  I used shades of violet, blue violet, blue, and gray. 

I found papers that matched my theme so well at We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The 2 designer papers are both from the Darcy's Garden collection.  There are 6 more beautiful papers, for a total of 8.

The sentiment was computer generated, then cut out with banner die from Hero Arts. The glitter  trim is from Close To My Heart.  The crinkle ribbon is by D.L. Art.  The oval shapes are by Spellbinders Paper Arts.

I hope you join us this month for the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook challenge, Pick a Colors/color. You'll find another challenge every month over at the ADU Challenge Blog


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Passion for Markers -- 3 or more layers
Colour Crazy Challenge -- ATG with a hand colored image
Cutie Pie Challenge -- Digis & die cuts

4 comments:

  1. Hello Julie,
    What a funny card is this. So very nice.
    You have done this very well.
    Thank you so much for your kind words on my blogpost with animals of Zoo pictures.
    It's always nice to see new visitors.

    Many greetings, Marco

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing it with us at colour crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card with a cute digi. Nicely colored and a nice color combination. This new digi is also on my wish list.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw that my response from yesterday was not posted and that I had just done with your card today.
    You made a beautiful card. This digi is again cute and nicely colored. Beautiful colors also used for.
    I had also become a follower of yours, because I wasn't that I saw yesterday.
    I hope it goes well with the posting.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete