Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Little Petal -- A NR for All Dressed Up Stamps

 It's that time of the month where I get to share a New Release from All Dressed Up Stamps. Wendy releases 3 new images each month.  You will find all of them in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop.

This month, I had the absolute pleasure of creating with Little Petal. Isn't she sweet?

I had my watercolor markers handy, so I decided to color Little Petal up using them. I alway like the softer look of watercolors, but I'm not very proficient at it.

The background paper is from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It's one of the papers in the Summer Splash collection. 

The watercolor markers and the sentiment (both stamps and die cut) are from Altenew.  The sequins are a mix from Honey Bee Stamps. 

You can see the other New Releases, and the wonderful projects from the design team in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group and on the ADU challenge blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment