Friday, September 1, 2023

Daisy Fairy -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

 September 1 -- can you believe it?  Fall will soon be upon us, and I'm ready for the beautiful leaves turning, blue sky days, and cooler temperatures.


September 1 -- time for a new challenge in the Facebook All Dressed Up Stamps group.  The challenge runs all month, and this month's theme is 'Make it Feminine'.  The hardest part of the whole challenge for me was picking the feminine All Dressed Up image I wanted to color.  There are so, so many darling ones in the ADU Shop!!

After much deliberation, I chose Daisy Fairy as my girly image to create with:


Isn't Daisy Fairy darling? She seems so happy! I colored her with Copic markers, then cut her out with a stitched oval die in my collection. 

I cut the card base and background paper with my Silhouette.  I haven't turned it on in ages, so it needed to be used.  The pretty pink floral background paper is from We Are 3 Digital Shop. You'll find wonderful papers, printables, and sentiments in the We Are 3 Digital Shop

I hope you can join us this month for the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook challenge. I'd love to see what you create using the 'Make it Feminine' theme!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Polkadoodles challenge -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Fab colouring of this sweet image - perfect for our 'feminine' theme and I love the scalloped edge too. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card.Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colours and shape. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete