Friday, September 22, 2023

Tractor Boy -- a New Release at All Dressed Up Stamps

 Hello friends, and happy harvest season!  Today is one of the days each month when design team members feature this month's new releases.  I was privileged to be able to create with Tractor Boy, found in the All Dressed Up Shop.

I used Copic markers to color Tractor Boy:


The crops are being harvested here in the county I live in.  Yesterday, I saw lots of soy beans coming in.  The corn will be soon, too.  Tractor Boy and his animals look ready for the job.

After coloring Tractor Boy, I went searching for the perfect paper.  I found this at Pixel Scrapper.

I cut the image and paper with stitched square dies from my stash.  The sentiment was computer generated. The buttons were from my button jar. 

I hope you check out the other inspiration today (and everyday), that can be found in the ADU Facebook group or on the blog. 

Thanks for visiting!

I'm entering this is:

Passion for Markers -- Fall colors

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cool card you made with the nice digital card Julie. Beautiful paper used and nicely done with the buttons.
    You wrote about corn, I love that too. I've eaten that a few times in the past few weeks. Delicious.......

    Nice weekend.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Julie. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. I love your plaid paper and pretty buttons. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Julie and such beautiful colouring! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete