Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Bushy Tail -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

 Welcome to November, and welcome to my blog!  Since it's a new month, there is a new challenge beginning today in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group. The theme this month is Gems, Sparkle, and Shine. 

November is the month of thankfulness for me.  I don't like to skip right over the Thanksgiving holiday.  With that in mind, I created this card for the challenge using Bushy Tail:

I colored Bushy Tail with Copic markers and Olo markers. I fussy cut it and mounted it on a piece of woodgrain cardstock from Crafter's Companion.  The paper with tress and a forest scene on it is from Brutus Monroe. 

It is hard to see in this photo, but there are orange gems all over the Bushy Tail.  They, and the clear gems, are from Taylored Epressions. The sentiment was embossed with white embossing powder.  The sentiment is from a Pink & Main stamp set. 

I hope you can join us this month for the All Dressed Up Facebook group challenge.  The theme of Gems, Sparkle, and Shine is a fun one!


I'd like to enter this in:
Passion for Markers Challenge -- Embellish It (lots of rhinestones on his tail)

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Julie. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is fantastic. I love your fab papers and the sparkly rhinestones look so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great image. Love that fluffy flower tail! Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and image and thanks forsharing at PFM sorry for the late comment

    ReplyDelete