Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Snowman Hugs -- A NR at All Dressed Up Stamps

Hello, and thanks for stopping by my blog!  Today, I'm sharing a project using one of the new releases at All Dressed Up Stamps.  There are 3 new ones each month.  They, and all the others, are in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop.

My card today uses the darling Snowman Hugs image.  Maybe it's because I live in Wisconsin where snow is plentiful, But I love to color snow and snow shadows break out the blue violets!).  This Snowman Hugs digital stamp was so fun for me!

I colored Snowman Hugs with comic markers.  I used a die set called Christmas Cloche to simulate a snow globe for my image.  The dies are from Concord & Ninth.  The snowflake dies are by Lawn Fawn.  The silver and white glitter papers are from my stash.  

I hope you enjoy Snowman Hugs, and I hope you check out the rest of the ADU design team creations. You will find them in the ADU FB group and on the blog.  There's still time to enter the November FB challenge.  The theme is Gems, Sparkle, and/or Shine.  


I'd like to enter this in this challenge:

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Julie. The image is super cute and your colouring is fantastic. I love the cloche die and the sparkly glitter paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete