Friday, December 1, 2023

My Little Elf -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

 Dec. 1--How did we get here so fast!  I'm NOT ready for this busy Christmas season!

Dec 1 -- it's time for a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group.  The challenge is the whole month of December.  Our theme this month is Layer It.  

I used a fairly new release on my project, My Little Elf, found in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop. Here's my creation for the challenge: 


I colored My Little Elf with Copic markers. I tried for some not-so-traditional Christmas colors.

Here's how I layered up the card to fit the challenge criteria:  I cut My Little Elf out using a stitched arch die by Pink & Main.  I layered this unto another (bright green) arch layer.  These are both layered unto a piece of burgundy snowflake designer paper.  This was all glued unto a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inch top folding card base. To add another layer, and a holiday embellishment, I added a candy cane die cut by Hero Arts. It is a 2-layer die.  The sentiment was 2 parts.  Both words are layered up 3 times and glued together to add some dimension.  

I hope you like My Little Elf.  Color up your own All Dressed Up Stamps image. Add some layers and enter the challenge.  I'd love to see what you create! 


1 comment: