Friday, December 22, 2023

Star Pup -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

 It's almost Christmas!  I hope you are almost ready.  Merry Christmas to you and yours.

It's the 22nd of the month, which means it's time for the All Dressed Up Stamps design team to feature this month's new releases. There are 3.  I had the great privilege of creating with Star Pup.  As always, this image is paw-sitively adorable!

Here's Star Pup, celebrating a birthday:

Star Pup is saying, "Let's Paw-ty", although it's terribly hard to read. I colored  Star Pup with Copic markers.  I used dies from Hero Arts to cut out the stats and the stitched circle. The papers are from Newton's Nook.  

You'll find two challenges each month at All Dressed Up Stamps.  There is one in the ADU Facebook Group and one on the challenge  blog.  We are taking the month of January off to give the team a break. 

Thanks for visiting my blog during this busy time. Enjoy the holidays!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge-- 'S' is for Stars

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and colourful card - definitely paw-sitively cute and adorable. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so cute - I love your die cut stars! Thanks for playing along at Alphabet Challenge
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete