Thursday, February 1, 2024

Paws Down -- All Dressed Up Stamps

 Hello, and happy February!  It's been brutally cold for parts of January, so February makes me feel like we're closer to spring.

February 1st, that also means a new challenge is starting in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group. The theme this month is Cuteness Overload, and the challenge runs the month of February.  You even get an extra day this month!

When searching for an image to color up for this challenge, I remembered Winter Pups.  I took one of the 3 images in the Winter Pups set, colored him up with Copic markers, and created this:

After coloring up the Winter Pup, I fussy cut him.  Looking through my heart shaped cutting dies, I found several that I thought I could combine to make a heart-shaped card.  The heart dies are from Spellbinders. 

I hope you can join this month's Facebook challenge.  There are many, many images in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop that will work wonderfully for the challenge.  I'll be looking for your cute entries!



1 comment:

  1. This card is adorable Julie. I don't remember ever seeing this stamp before. I have added the collection to my Etsy favorites.

    ReplyDelete