Thursday, February 22, 2024

Love Heart -- An All Dressed Up Stamps new release

 Hello, and thanks for visiting my blog!  Today, the All Dressed Up Stamps design team member are showcasing this month's New Releases.  There are 3 of them.  They are all found in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop

I had the delightful experience of being able to design with new release image, Love Heart:


Isn't she a super sweet image?  I colored Love Heart with a combination of Copic and Olo markers. This is a mini slim sized card.  The pink hearts paper is from AMB Illustrations.  I used a set of mini slim dies from Trinity Stamps to frame the Love Heart image and add the hearts paper layer.  The small stitched hearts are part of a die set from Close To My Heart. The sentiment is from my stash.

Thanks for the visit!  Stop by the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group and the ADU Blog for more inspiration and challenges to enter!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:
Passion for Markers -- die or punches (used a few dies on this)

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty mini slimline card Julie. The image is so sweet and your colouring is fantastic. Gorgeous paper and love the colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete