Sunday, September 22, 2024

Autumn Fairy -- a new release at All Dressed Up Stamps

 Today is one of the days that New Releases are shared in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group and on the All Dressed Up Stamps challenge blog. There are 3 new releases this month.  You'll find them all in the ADU Etsy Shop. This month, I had the pleasure of creating with the digital image, Autumn Fairy:


This card is an unusual size for me.  It's 6x6 inches.  Here in the US, it costs extra to mail this size, so I usually stick to A2 or 5x7.  But, 6x6 worked best for my design.  

I colored Autumn Fairy with Copic markers, then used a set of dies I've had for years to cut her out and back her.  They are from a company that has long since closed their doors, but their dies that I own are still going strong. The squirrel die is another one I've had for years and no longer remember who it is by.  I bring it out every year to make a Fall card or 2.  The sentiment and backer die are from Taylored Expressions.  The background paper is from Brutus Monroe. 

If you like this card, check out what the other  design team members have created.  You'll find them on the ADU blog, and in the ADU Facebook group. There's still time to enter both challenges, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment