Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Enchanted Roses -- For The Paper Shelter

 Hello, crafty friends, and welcome to this week's challenge at The Paper Shelter!  This week's theme is 'Add Flowers'.  I love flowers, so this was a fun challenge for me.  

Usually I choose to color flowers with Copic markers.  This time, I used a preprinted flower that I found in the Paper Shelter Store. It's called Enchanted Nature- Romantic. I used one of the rose images, but there are many pretty flowers in this design resource.

Here's the card I created with the preprinted Enchanted Nature image:

The dies and sentiment are from Pink and Main. 

This set from The Paper Shelter would really help you develop shading skills in your coloring! 


I hope you can join us for our 'Add Flowers' challenge.  You can use a flower in your image, like I did, or you can add them with dies, diecuts, bling, or whatever pleases you.  The above graphic explains the prize structure for wins at The Paper Shelter challenges. I hope to see your pretty creations this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment