Thursday, May 29, 2014

Stylin' Flamingos!

Hello, crafty friends.  Happy Thursday.  Today, I'm fortunate to be able to post on the 3 Girl JAM blog.  We've been having a very rainy spring.  Today, we got 2 1/2 inches of rain.  Umbrellas, raincoats, and rain boots -- sales are up on all these things!  Even the birds need rain boots!

Yeah, stylin' flamingo for sure! The birds are cute, the sentiment is a hoot, but it's the new flower diecut ribbon and crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM that really gives this card that "wow" factor. I used Baby Girl Pink ribbon from the Baby Bundle.
If you need some of this beautiful ribbon for yourself, or anything else in the 3 Girl JAM store, use discount code JO10 for 10% off your order.  Go shop!
There's just a couple days left to enter the 3 Girl JAM "Anything Goes" challenge, so you better get going!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for cute boots! I've always wanted a cute pair of these, but every spring I let them slide by without making a purchase. At least I can enjoy yours, right? Super, DOOPER cute image and great advice. Cute boots make everything better. Hope your weekend is sunny and bright, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Julie, I love this image & their really really cute boots!!! I am really thinking of buying this image..
    I also love your stripy paper card too, very well balanced & colourful.
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;0 x (guest dt member of Fitztown)

    ReplyDelete